CAN controller certification
But there is another one by Wolfhard Lawrenz “
Conformance Test of In-Vehicle Communication Protocols - Why?”
The following standards are important:
- ISO 11898-1:2015: CAN Data link layer and physical signaling for Classical CAN and CAN FD
- ISO 11898-2: CAN High Speed Physical Layer
- ISO 11898-3: CAN Low-speed, fault-tolerant, medium-dependent interface
- ISO 11898-4: TTCAN Time-triggered communication
- ISO 11898-5: CAN High-speed medium access unit with low-power mode
- ISO 11898-6:2013: High-speed medium access unit with selective wake-up functionality
- ISO 16845-1:2016: CAN Conformance Test Plan, since Oct 2016 it covers Classical CAN and the CAN FD protocols.
- ISO 16845-2 CAN FD Physical Layer Test Plan
|μPD70F34x (V850)||Renesas (NEC)||C&S|
The table is not complete! Please visit this for a table maintained by C&S for CAN Standalone Controller, Micro controller and CAN-IPs.
The lab tests OSI layer 1 too, for High- and Low-Speed Transceivers. C&S maintains two tables for tested products
The Germany based IHR is another well-known test expert, which is going to provide a test tool compliant to ISO 16845-1..