Table of Contents
Try to put the latest devices on top of each section and mark end-of-line products. Only specify the main parameters of the micro controllers and go more into deep with details about the CAN interface. Always try to put a link to the data sheet or manual.
http://semiconductors.philips.com/pip/SJA1000.html Philips SJA1000 Datasheet
8 bit Controllers
16 bit Controllers
32 bit Controllers
- LPC408x and LPC407x micro-controllers based on ARM Cortex-M4 processor.
Operating at up to 120 MHz, 512 KiB of flash, 96 KiB of SRAM, 4 KiB of EEPROM. Two CAN controllers. LQFP packages with 80, 144 or 208 pins and in TFBGA packages with 180 or 208 pins.
- LPC4370 ARM Cortex-M4F based microcontroller, up to 204 MHz, 80 Msps 12-bit ADC that supports six singled ended channels or one differential channel – for fast analog data acquisition. Cortex-M0 based peripheral handler.
Two C_CAN 2.0B controllers.
Stand alone CAN Controllers
- SJA1000 Philips SJA1000 Datasheet
- SJA1000 Stand-alone CAN controller Application note AN97076
- SJA1145 CAN FD protocol controller with on-chip transceiver and supports 64 byte data fields. The transceiver is compliant with the TJA1145FD chip and specified for transmission rates up to 2 Mbit/s. Host interface is SPI. It will be available Q3/2013. First information were given in Detroit Oct 2012.